On 08.02.2007 Chuck Israels wrote:
I have a problem loading a Document Options library (on a Mac).  When I load a
correctly (I believe) saved library, most of the font selections are lost -
wrong fonts are substituted, requiring me to correct them and practically
destroying the advantage of being able to load a Document Options Library.  Has
anyone else experienced this?  Could it be some kind of corruption on my
system?  I thought that MM had acknowledged this (on the Mac side), but they
now claim that they were referring to something else, and the communication
with them has become so obtuse that I no longer know what's going on.

I had a similar problem recently with Robert's Settings Scrapbook. After copying the font settings from one Doc to another I suddently had random symbols onscreen (also after reloading the doc). I gave up and did the changes manually.

Perhaps there is something wrong in the font handling in Finale?

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de