I dunno. Sounds like work. MakeMusic doesn't seem to like to do that. And the Trolls they have lurking in their Forums.........I think it would be best if MakeMusic just went to like US Postal support ;-)

dhbailey wrote:
The Sibelius-list at yahoogroups isn't owned by Sibelius, yet they officially monitor it. This is in addition to the Forum which Sibelius maintains at their own web-site.

Would it be such a drain on MM's resources to allow their employees to maintain a presence here officially, instead of making them do it on their own time and unofficially?