It looks like my current monitor is coming to the end of its life, so I
have been considering what to get as a replacement.  LCD TFT screens seem
to be the only option now, but what opinions does the group have on
wide-screen versus 4:3 or similar square formats?  Does Finale work
correctly with wide-screen?  I thought I might see a lot more bars when in
scroll view, or two pages side by side in page view, but some of the demos
I have seen (generally web pages) have square formats stretched to
wide-screen, therefore they are completely useless.  On the other hand a
square shape is probably better for the maximum number of staves visible.
Also does anyone have any other factors they think are worth considering
when getting a monitor for Finale?