On Nov 3, 2007, at 1:06 PM, dc wrote:

I'm doing a multi-movement piece in one file, spacing and laying out the movements as I go along. And now, all of a sudden, piece #5 won't space correctly at all, and I haven't changed anything. The notes are at least twice as tight as they should be.

Any ideas what I could have done wrong? I checked the Music spacing options, and nothing seems to have changed.

Are the systems locked? Possibly you hit a wrong key and accidentally ran Fit Music and it defaulted to "Lock layout with [4] measures per system"?

mdl