On Nov 4, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

On Sun, November 4, 2007 8:05 am, dc wrote:
The only way to get rid of the problem is to copy the contents of the file in a new one... and lose all the layout and ajusting work already done.

One more thought, and I don't have the thread in front of me to check
this. I have found that these sorts of problems can be cured by deleting the first offending measure, doing a file data check, and then inserting a
new mesure and entering the information again.

Deleting the first instance of an offending item seems to cure stuff in Finale. By deleting and creating a fresh measure or item, I've fixed the
runaway measure contents corruption and the dotted-line bug in PDF
creation.

Hmm, that would mean that you (the original Dennis) would have to delete the measure that messed up the grace notes that you mentioned before.

Only having to delete one measure certainly beats my solution of copying ALL the music to a new document!

Christopher