dc wrote:

When I complained recently about missing hyphens, they actually suggested I add them as expressions.

I believe that's their way of saying that they know about the bug and that you have to use a workaround until they eventually fix it.

OK, I'll send it.

I took a look at your file and the frames are indeed corrupted. (I'm a bit curious if you entered the piece all by hand using Simple/Speedy or if you used some import function such as MusicXML import for the data.)

Anyway, this should solve your issue:
1. Copy the whole last piece of your file (begiining of page 6 including the upbeat) to a fresh 2-stave file 2. Delete all the measures starting with that upbeat until the end of the document (so the piece now ends at page 5) 3. Go to Document/Data Check/File Maintenance... and do a full scan (the unused frames and entries should now remove according to the statistics) 4. Add a new measure to the end, select it and reinsert your music from the other document
5. Go to the Layout Tool and the adjust system margins

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson