dc wrote:
I have several disagreements with other editors on cautionary accidentals and would be interested in other opinions.

What cautionary accidentals would seem appropriate in the alto part, m.5, of this piece, bearing in mind that it is for three (solo) voices (1610, if that makes any difference):
In my view, it would depend upon the musical sophistication of the likely users of the score. The more expert and familiar with early music, the more one can omit both; the lower the level of sophistication, the more necessary both accidentals are.

ns