Don't know. I haven't tried that. You can re-map a lot of things but that strikes me as one that might not work. I'll play a little and let you know what I find. I agree it seems a little unusual but remember that if the zoom is set for page width the entire length of the page won't be displayed so that way you get both horizontal and vertical movement.

RGS