"No matter what happens, I'll be OK."

Darcy James Argue wrote:
Nobody's blaming you for anything, Ray. The only thing under attack here is the idea that retuning a string or two by a semitone will harm someone's instrument, a belief that does not seem to be founded in reality. Nobody doubts that this belief exists -- that's why we are complaining about it.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]