Hi Chris,

I haven't tried it, but I'm almost positive that you could fix this by adjusting the FAN for the eighth rest character in Jazz Font.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 21 May 2008, at 4:31 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

On May 21, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Michael Cook wrote:

A couple of times I've sent a request to MakeMusic to make the handling of dotted rests more detailed. Like Darcy, I don't want dotted half rests and dotted quarter rests in 4/4, but I do want to use dotted eighth rests. I'd like an option something like "allow dotted rests only within beats".

I'd actually be happy if dotted eighth rests just worked properly. In the JazzFont the dots on flagged rests are too far to the right of the rest and have to be individually, manually adjusted. Grr.

Christopher