On 26.07.2008 Matthew Hindson fastmail acct wrote:
The worst thing seems to be that I will have to upgrade to Finale 09 to fix the
@[EMAIL PROTECTED] non-WYSIWYG slurs, but lose features in the process.

I've just about had it with Finale.  If only Sibelius had a means by which one
could select pitch then rhythm when entering notes, I would change over (and
join the rest of Australia in the process).

Well, at least as far as the slurs are concerned, all you have to do is switch off Engraver slurs and you have what Sibelius has in this area, and no Engraver slur bugs. However, this is actually what is stopping me, I like Engraver slurs, as they save me time. 2k9 may be an incredible time saver for me if the bugs are gone.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de