-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 28 Jul 2008, at 12:38 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

This is true. Heaven forbid that MakeMusic would allow that. That would be
doing something like supporting the program. I think only that other
company, Sibelius, actually would have someone do that.............

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Fisher, Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

And remember, I don't appear here in any official capacity.
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric
Dannewitz [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 09:55 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Some comments re Fin09

Strangely, Mr. Fisher who was quick to jump on the "Speedy Entry was
dropped" rumor is no where to be found.
I don't get why would do that........

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Claudio Pompili <

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:45:53 -0500
From: Robert Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you made extensive, purposeful use of Staff Lists, you can kiss all that goodbye. When your files are imported, each instance on each staff
will become unlinked.

The Fin2k9 limit of 4 Staff Lists is REALLY BAD news for me. Many pieces have upwards of 50 or more staff lists and this is a killer for me. Other
worries for me are the new beat-placement expressions when importing
older
works with V1/V2.

Still, Fin2k9 is looking like a really worthwhile upgrade but I don't
understand MM's logic in placing such an arbitrary limit on the SL
function.
The other improvements especially the Expression categories have been a
long
time coming and commendable.
--
cheers, Claudio

Claudio Pompili
composer, sound designer, music consultant
http://www.claudiopompili.net.au/ (**2002-2003 Golden Web Award**)
Skype: claudiop_509
Australian Music Centre http://www.amcoz.com.au;
http://www.amcoz.com.au/composers/composer.asp?id=236