It seems funny that the man puts his MakeMusic info at the bottom and is
"not here officially". Why not just have an "official" presence here and
handle the questions and complaints?
Heck, seeing Daniel on the Sibelius list, I think that MakeMusic could do a
lot for it's image and keeping it's user base happy if they would.

Just seems kind of half assed.........