On 28.07.2008 Fisher, Allen wrote:
And remember, I don't appear here in any official capacity.

I and many others know that. It is nice that you are here, it would be even nicer if MM did actually send an official representative to monitor the list. But it is not your fault that they don't and we really appreciate your presence.

However, perhaps you could pass on to whoever it might concern, that a lot of long-time Finale users get the feeling more and more, that they are not really cared about much at MM.

Johannes

PS I do feel that this non-official capacity it sort of false, as surely you are not completely free to express your personal opinions here. Not even beta-testers are, in that respect. So why not make it official? Sibelius does seem to have much better communication with their user base, and one reason for that is that they "officially listen".

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de