Allen,

Thank you for offering to speak with someone at MakeMusic about getting an official presence here. I am sad that it probably won't be you, as you appear to have a terrific grasp of the program as well as a personality which appears to be able to explain things in a calm and clear manner.

In any event, whether the people who would make such a decision agree with you or not about an official presence on this list, I just want you to know that your presence here has been much appreciated by me and I know also by many others on this list.

Thank you,
David H. Bailey

Fisher, Allen wrote:
That's not why I'm quieting down. I unintentionally hijacked the 2k9 thread. I
got a bit snarky with Eric D, and I apologize for that.

I'd rather have you discussing the merits of the product than arguing about my
presence here, especially on the 2k9 thread.

That said, I will talk to someone about getting an official presence here
(probably won't be me, as much as I enjoy chatting with most people here...). I
can't make any promises though, just like I can't comment on on-going
development.

[snip]

--
David H. Bailey