On 28.07.2008 Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Still think you should strongly suggest to your employer that you be allowed
to answer questions on this list (and perhaps others) in an official manner.
Why not spend 30 minutes or so fielding questions (or someone fielding
questions) rather than this "we are here, but unofficially" thing.
Sibelius does it. MakeMusic seems to be copying Sibelius in everything
else.,.,,

I agree, and I think people would understand much more easily if you then couldn't answer certain question, ie will the next version do this or that. But simply the fact that it then seems like MM is actually communicating directly will make a lot of us much happier.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de