J D Thomas wrote:
The problem that can occur when taking a small job to a print shop is that you are almost always completing with 'big runs' they already have set up. I had this same issue a few years back whenever I needed an 11 x17 score bound. I always only had 2 or 3 and when I did find a print shop to do it, they acted like it was a big inconvenience and charged me up the yahoo, $$wise.

don't go to Kinko's or any of the chain copy shops -- find a local mom/pop type copy/print shop. They're usually very happy to help you. There's one I've been using for over 20 years, just down the road from where Kinko's opened up. Initially their business fell off some, but everybody who left to go to Kinko's came back because these people actually believe in equal service to everybody.

--
David H. Bailey