On Fri, August 15, 2008 11:10 pm, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
> At some point, I think it is fair put some responsibility on the
> software designers.  If there is a property that hides or shows a text
> object on a linked part, that property should be accessible in the
> context menu (right click), as would be the case with any properly
> designed Windows application.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Hide and Show are most definitely
accessible
from the context menu for these items. And the use of the override key is
explained in
the help file.

(For what it's worth, the help file section on linked parts which Darcy
recommended even
has an entry titled "To show an item in the Score (and hide it in all Parts)".)

Aaron.