I went back and installed F2009 from scratch. Before doing that, I uninstalled F2007 and F2009 so there was no Finale on my system at all. After the fresh install, still no context menus when I right click.

Can anybody confirm that they get context menus on Finale 2009 installed on Windows XP?

Chuck Israels wrote:
Craig,

Sounds like something is wrong to me.  Those things should be there.

Chuck