At 11:13 AM +1030 10/15/08, Andrew Moschou wrote:
What's the method you use to put a single attachment? Does repeating it put
multiple attachments? Is there an "attach another file" button?

However, I would advise putting them in a single zip file and sending that.
With so many files, it would save reasonable space, and it is easier to
manage one file than many. Think about the recipient, might he prefer to
right click > save link as > browse to location > click okay (or however to
download them) 40 times or once?

A number of replies have mentioned .zip files. I can open .zip files (I think), but I'm not sure whether Macs can create them. And I recall something about AOL screwing up files that either are or are not .ziped, but that may have been fixed long ago.

When you give specific advice, it might be helpful to specify the platform you're using.

John

--
John R. Howell, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Virginia Tech Department of Music

"We never play anything the same way once."  Shelly Manne's definition
of jazz musicians.