Probably a publisher's interpretation of Rodgers' piano/vocal versions. Rodgers was a fine melodist, but there are many re- harmonizations (some quite substantial) of his songs that are stronger, by far, than his versions. Some Tin Pan Alley composers wrote solid basic harmony and good bass lines (Porter most of the time, Arlen, Vernon Duke, for sure, Harry Warren, Waller, Ellington - many, in fact). Rodgers music is almost always re-interpreted in this way in modern versions, and there's a good reason.

Chuck