not for free anymore...

:-(

On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:58 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

But but...........they have T-Shirts man! Come on!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Johannes Gebauer <li...@musikmanufaktur.com
wrote:

On 23.02.2009 Robert Patterson wrote:

And this not to mention all the critical features that cannot be different in score and part that yet must be: special tool adjustments and hairpin
widths are the two most obvious.

Actually, the latter is the one that really shocks me somewhat. Even if I still have to keep two files in the end production process I would still
very much welcome completely independently adjustable hairpins.

To be honest, hairpins are still a nightmare area in Finale anyway. That
and Cues, which I still find rather badly implemented.

Alas, MakeMusic has stopped listening to my complaints...

Johannes

Martin Banner
mban...@hvc.rr.com

http://www.alliancemusic.com/peopledetails.cfm?iPeopleID=22