On Feb 23, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Alas, MakeMusic has stopped listening to my complaints...

I have had a feeling for far too long that MM just doesn't listen, especially to me. It all started when the design morons took out the Cancel button in the 'Too many beats' dialog and then had the nerve to say they didn't feel it was necessary in the GUI. They must not really USE the program, at least on a Mac.

Since then it's been ongoing ignorance on their part. I now only use Finale 2k7 for maintenance of older client files, which still make up about 85% of my archives.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios