On Jun 26, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Thanks, that works for mid-document blank pages. But how about a blank page the end of a document? I still can't figure that one out.

Pages are added automatically to the end when changing the layout or adding additional measures. You could have a page break that can simply be deleted. But there are ways in the layout menu to accomplish this.

A font menu or panel! You know, like every other application ever. I want to select the text, then modify the font or font size. Finale even has keyboard shortcuts for modifying the font size.

I agree. I would like to see a more direct way to control fonts and associated settings. The pull-down menu in Properties is really a time-consuming frustration if one has a lot of fonts. Heck, even Finale's Text box is better at this point.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios