Christopher Smith wrote:

On Jun 26, 2009, at 2:41 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Hi guys,

Sibelius's Daniel Spreadbury monitors the Finale list so he emailed me with additional info.

HOLY CRAP! (sorry for the strong language. Actually, not really.)

Man, this is the kind of support we want from our notation software of choice, isn't it? He even monitors the COMPETITION'S grassroots listserve for info about what pros are looking for, and to jump in and offer solutions when he ISN'T EVEN ASKED, and it isn't even his job at the company, really.

I must say, it is things like this that kick me closer to the S camp, especially after the dismal upgrade of 2010............

Christopher

On a sidenote, I think there are many Sibelians over here and many Finalists over there...