On Wed Oct 21, at WednesdayOct 21 4:59 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

In the real world, however, choices have to be made, and I'm certain
nobody is happy about having to make these triage decisions.

Hmm, more to the point, I think, is WHO is making these decisions? When the programmers make them, we get things like TG Tools, the Patterson suite, and Human Playback. When the marketing team makes them, we get a little squirmy, because it seems like spending effort for something WE don't use is wasted effort, and the new features don't work well enough to be used.

Christopher