Actually, Sibelius put it a great Parts thing before Finale had it.
And it does save a TON of time (on either program).

And Sibelius has a scroll view, called Panorama view or something.

Now if Sibelius had a speedy entry feature (where you can do all the
pitches first and then the duration), and a way to migrate all my
Finale files to Sibelius without me having to do anything..........and
something like TGTools.......I'd use it all the time.