Well, makemusic does as much. Remember the finale release where they touted having the copyright sign as a new feature? Finale 2006 or something?

I believe that is what Henry was referring to. The memory thing in 6.1. I couldn't come up with anything else from Sibelius.com that would fit what he was describing....

--- send out and aboot on my iPhone ---