Hi Harold,

The file corruption occurred while the document was open, at least 20 minutes
before you had to Force Quit. File corruption is invisible -- there is no way
to tell it has happened until you try to open files that have been saved after
the corruption has occurred. You can continue to work for quite a long time
after file corruption occurs, and from your perspective, everything seems
normal. That's what's so scary about it.

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org