Thanks to all who helped me out with this one. But: although David F. has made
a plausible case for the Finale File to be both in the general _and_ in the
user "App Support" folder, it seems to me to be the kind of information that
FinMac users should be told about, just in case they're brave enough to try to
change something (again: no mention that I can find in the Help Files). And:
didn't it used to be asking for trouble to have multiple copies of fonts on the
same partition?
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de