If not RAID 1 (mirroring for those who don't know what it is), then at
least an external drive to backup Daily to and/or a subscription to
something like crashplan. In this digital age you really can't afford
to NOT to have a backup plan.

Though RAID1 won't keep you safe from accidental deletion or
filesystem corruption (which is rare nowadays)

Sent from my iSomething