On 2/6/2012 11:52 AM, Mark McCarron wrote:
> when using speedy entry. You can engage the caps lock key and have the cursor
> jump from pitch to pitch using the qwerty keyboard. this might help?

That's exactly the entry method I always use -- the 3-octave computer
keyboard. My point is that it doesn't work for percussion entry in
Fin11/12. Typing a pitch higher or lower than the pitch I'm currently on
acts as if I hit the up or down arrow key -- the cursor jumps to the
next higher or lower defined percussion note, not the specific pitch I
typed.

Aaron.