No: acid free Hammermill Accent Opaque 70# offset "natural white".

I got it from Xpedx, but it was a few years ago. In retrospect I think I
got 750 13x20 sheets on that batch, plus some number of 11x17. I can't
recall the exact geometry now. I may have ordered 500 of the big sheets.
But the price was definitely $190 because I checked my records.