I've answered back to early!
The keyboard is turned off and all of a sudden finale is playing back with some
instruments transposed a semitone lower.
My last action, before malfunction reappeared, was closing the Playback
Controls window and starting playback with space-click!
Reeboting my Mac now...

--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.eu