Pitch going flat on the trombone patch?   I can help you with that!  Make
sure you've got the slide lock on!

Actually, I used to have a bass trombone that developed a problem in which
the tuning slide (behind my head) would slip in (making the horn sharp)
while I was playing!  Drove me crazy until I figured out what was happening!

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Giovanni Andreani <i...@giovanniandreani.eu