Is it possible you have an expression set to pitch bend? Like a scoop or a
fall, or maybe a gliss marking that isn't resetting itself like it should?

Or if it is only one sound source, check the pitch wheel. Sometimes my cat
walks on my keyboard pitch wheel, causing me all kinds of grief until I figure
it out.

Christopher