On 2013-09-17 14:26, Dan Tillberg wrote:
> "Page format for parts", great, will take a look. Could find anything about
> setting a "nominal" number of systems per page, e. g. 8 on the first page
> and 9 for subsequent pages. This is my problem right now and I know that it
> is possible to fix with some patience but then I have had problems with
> distance between systems, page margins, system margins...ouchs. Had hoped
> that I did that once for all :-(

It's most probably the distance between systems and extra space for
first system you should modify in the page format to automatically get
the number of systems on each page you need. There are many other
approaches as well, but the page format is the most straight-forward.

> However it messed up many measures so that it will take time to re-do the
> editing.

If you don't want to copy the measure layout, it's the score format you
should change (and not use the plug-in). You can redefine the part/score
to the score format in the Layout Tool.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson