Jari, it's not that simple. I may make changes to the systems that work
for all layouts that you cannot set globally which is the reason TGTools
transfer works in this situation. I've used it in every job since it's
inception but the initial reason I asked for it was that every marching
band engraving job I had was basically the same tight system layout but
not the same amount of measures per system. These jobs don't pay much so
you have to figure out a way to make it worth your time through
efficiency. This simple plugin was the way to cut a job down in half!
Setup one part, and copy it to all the others not worrying about the
measures per system being messed with.

Thanks,
Steve