Hello Jari,

Dan's experience is the only reason I do not use JW Copy Part Layout. When I
contracted Tobias to write his plugin to do this it was important to have two
options. One, to copy the layout systems AND the number of measures per system.
Two, just copy the systems and NOT the number of measures per system. There are
many times when I have the same amount of systems per part but the number of
measures per system is not the same. Could you please add this to you plugin
before TGTools is obsolete?

Thanks,
Steve