FWIW, I have been keeping a list of the bizarre behaviors I have seen
with 2014.5.  I have about 10 new bugs that never happened to me before
now and several of the most annoying prior problems that have not been
addressed.

One of the things that drove me crazy was the bugs in the Cautionary
Accidentals.  Supposedly this was fixed in 2014.5, but it isn't.  The
plug-in does far more harm than good.  I used this on every score back
in 2012.  Now I have to do all that manually to make sure it doesn't get
screwed up.  The fact that this was on the list of fixes tells me there
isn't a very good understanding of some of the problems.

On balance, I think 2014.5 is at least a small step forward.