On 11/22/2015 9:06 AM, Rafael Leonardo Junchaya wrote:
> Wonder why they have released a version that is so buggy. I came back to
> 2014d because 2014.5 makes a lot of problems...

I didn't keep a good list of all the things that were really messed up
in 2014, so I can't say that one release is quantitatively better than
the other.  My gut feel is that 2015.5 is a little better than 2014 on
balance, but it is disappointing to see so many of the real problems not
addressed, and new bugs introduced.

If this is the beginning of a process to take the product quality
seriously, then it will be the best news in several years.  If, on the
other hand, we are looking at another year before anything else is
fixed, that would not be good.

I hope we can hear from the company with some idea about how they plan
to proceed.