I asked for the old colored palettes too.  Easier for me to see.  When I spoke
on the phone to someone knowledgable at MM about this some time ago, she said
that is was not a trivial fix - not as easy as it appeared to be.  I took here
at her word, but it is still irritating to me that something useful that was
there earlier has been removed.

I am also experiencing strange octave shifts when copying from one staff to
another.  This seems random, but logic tells me that there must be a pattern to
it.  If I discover the pattern, I will report it.  Until then, I am wondering
if I am the only one experiencing this.

Chuck

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Rafael Leonardo Junchaya <rjunch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am experiencing several compatibility issues with Windows 10. Need always
> to make sure I run as administrator (which should be by default) and check
> compatibility issues every now and then.
>
> And wasn't it that they were to rebundle the option of changing palettes?
>
> Rafael J
>
> On 22 November 2015 at 21:16, Jari Williamsson <
> jari.williams...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote:
>
>> On 2015-11-22 20:05, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
>>> My gut feel is that 2015.5 is a little better than 2014 on
>>> balance,
>>
>> My gut feel is that you are using a product that isn't available.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jari Williamsson

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net <mailto:cisra...@comcast.net>