Very useful information, Robert. Thank you. I am away from home now, but
I'll check that number when I get home tonight.

After working with a musical that I wrote back in 1999 that had different
files for every song, I swore that the next project like this I would keep
in one file no matter what.

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016