Right, but it doesn't tell you what the largest frame number is. If you've
done a lot of editing your frame numbers could have exceeded 32767. Finale
may have a mechanism for reusing deleted frame numbers, but who knows how
reliable it is? Someone who has a tremendous amount of experience with this
is Jef Chippewa. (Sometimes he monitors this list.)

At any rate, it would be worth finding out if there is a way to reset your
numbers to get rid of gaps.