Well.   Isn’t THIS not exciting...

http://www.finalemusic.com/products/finale/whats-new/?utm_source=responsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=25release&utm_content=upgrade

So few new features/enhancements.   And all for the NEW upgrade price of $149.

Well, at least it IS full 64-bit.   And claims bug fixes.   And...well, I was
so thrilled I fell asleep while reading all the other touts.  Some interesting
new Garritan sounds, including second violin KS.  Harp two.   Lots of other
sounds that don’t much affect my needs, though.   Sorry to sound underwhelmed,
but – there you have it.    I might have been a little more excited had the
price not been the most impressive thing about the “new” Finale.

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988 (H)
(559) 708-6027 (Limited-reception cell)
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA 95338-9641

National Park Service Centennial Ambassador
President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated
Second Vice-President, Yosemite Gateway Partners (YGP)
Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County
Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra ♫ ♪ ♫

Marsden Marx Pages (former career ended by disability):
http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og
Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://tinyurl.com/MariposaSO