To answer my own question, yes Finale 25 still has the export to 2012
function. This is a good thing, at least for me , because this large file I
am working on is still rather slow in the new version, though decidedly
faster than 2014.5. Windows 10, by the way.

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016