To be honest, for me, new features are at the bottom of my wishlist.  I need
Finale to run FASTER, especially with larger files, and more of the existing
bugs quashed.  Anyone know if a demo version is available to try?

Robert, I found your discussion about internals within Finale most compelling.
Please feel free to enlighten us more with those techoid details.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios