i'm not talking about his music because this is a notation software list :-)

i simply don't think weird all is a notational
reference for any milieu, not just if they are
trying to prove (as seems to be an important
concern in their marketing) that FIN is THAT much
better than SIB.

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
[JAN 2016] v. 1.002 for Finale 2014.5 and PC

shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise