Hi jef,

Nice to get a thoughtful and communicative reply.

Frustrations aside, friends I have made through this list remain a fulfilling
part of my life, and I wouldn’t miss that for anything, even if the
communication often comes through mutual frustration with Finale.

Let’s just keep up the pressure on MM.  I think Mark Adler is the go to guy.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net
(360) 201-3434