Don't you worry guys, Apple know how important Fink is for the Unix users of Mac OS X, at least in Europe.

I've made a few demos of Fink at Apple-Expo (Paris) and Linux-Expo (London)

Pejvan

Carsten Klapp wrote:

Definately write them and let them know how much you/we like fink.

It's nice that Apple does mention fink quite a few times on the web site, and a reference to fink is even included in a user story: (fourth link below)

fink http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/fink.html
unix ports http://www.apple.com/scitech/unixports/index.html
fink tutorial http://www.apple.com/scitech/news/
mentions fink http://www.apple.com/education/hed/macsinaction/stanfordmedical/